The Cabernet series of Active High Speed HDMI Cables is designed to meet the demanding needs of home theater installers and contractors. The CL2 fire safety rating means that these cables can be safely routed through the walls, while the attractive zinc-alloy connectors offer a simple elegance and beauty to the exterior portions of your installation. Rated for 18Gbps for lengths up to 50 feet, these cables are certified to accurately transmit all of the features supported in the latest HDMI specification. With Monoprice's Lifetime Warranty on all cables, you can rest assured that we stand behind you, our cables, and your clients.
Cabernet Ultra CL2 High Speed HDMI® Cable, up to 100 feet
- Safe for in-wall residential installations with the Underwriters Laboratories-approved CL2 fire safety rating
- More reliable signal transmissions to greater distances using the built-in active signal processing IC chip
- Thinner, more flexible cables are easier to route and snake
- Supports more High Speed HDMI features, including 4K@60Hz, to greater distances with superior performance over passive High Speed HDMI Cables (18Gbps vs 10.2Gbps)
- Superior conductivity and long-term signal reliability using 100% pure copper conductors
- Resists electromagnetic and radio frequency interference with shielded zinc-alloy connector heads
- Connects to a wide variety of source (PlayStation®, Xbox®, Satellite Receivers, Blu-ray Disc™ players, etc.) and destination devices (HDTVs, DVRs, switches, extenders, etc.) with HDMI connectors (Type A)
- Available in lengths from 25 to 100 feet, up to 4K@60Hz, depending on length and cable guage
- You can rest assured that Monoprice stands behind you, our cables, and your clients with our Monoprice Lifetime Warranty on all cables
✚ Home Theaters ✚ High Definition Video Conference Systems ✚ High Definition Video Surveillance Systems
✚ Digital Signage and TV Walls ✚ Churches and Schools ✚ Special Events
Cabernet Ultra CL2 High Speed HDMI® Cable Drawing:
Comparison between Cabernet Ultra CL2 HDMI Cable,
Active HDMI, and Passive HDMI Cables:
|Transmission Medium||Multi-mode Fiber||Tin Plated Copper||Tin Plated Copper|
|Maximum Length||330 feet||100 feet||100 feet|
|Weight||4.4 lbs.||7.2 lbs.||11.9 lbs.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
PlayStation is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Corporation.
Microsoft and Xbox are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Blu-ray Disc and Blu-ray are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.