Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat6 Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
The FLEXboot Series of cables feature a thinner cable boot protecting the plug retaining clip, which makes it much easier to depress the clip and protective cover.
• Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
• 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
• 550MHz bandwidth
• Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
• Thinner cable boot makes it easier to depress the clip and protective cover
• 50µm gold plated contacts
• 1-foot length (tip to tip)
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.