10ft 10.2Gbps Ultra Slim Series High Performance HDMI® Cable w/ RedMere® Technology - Black
A High Speed HDMI® Cable with RedMere® from Monoprice is the best way to transmit your High Speed HDMI signals over the longest distances, while using the thinnest cables possible!
RedMere technology is a breakthrough in the functionality and efficiency of HDMI cables. High Speed HDMI Cables with RedMere can reliably distribute High Speed signals to much greater distances, up to 65 feet (20 meters) at the full 10.2 Gbps data throughput, as opposed to the 25 foot distance for HDMI cables without RedMere technology. This can be done with thinner and lighter cables, which are easier to handle and route through your home theater system and which put less stress on your equipment's HDMI ports.
Normally a cable of this length would require minimum 24 AWG conductors to support High Speed HDMI features, but the RedMere chip in this cable allows it to support all High Speed HDMI features with only 36 AWG conductors. The connector heads measure a mere 5/8" wide and 1/4" thick. The connector head at the source is only 9/16" long, while the connector head at the sink (TV), which houses the RedMere chip, is only 13/16" long.
Note that HDMI Cables with RedMere are directional. One end must be connected to the source device (e.g., blu-ray player) and the other end to the sink/display (e.g., HDTV). Hooking them up backwards will not damage anything, they just won't transmit a signal. Also note that these cables are fully compatible with switches, splitters, matrix devices, etc. They can be used in any application in which a normal HDMI cable can be used and many applications where HDMI extenders would otherwise be required!
Monoprice HDMI Cables with RedMere include several features that separate them from other cables with RedMere. The connector heads are fully shielded with zinc alloy, which helps prevent RFI and EMI from interfering with your HDMI signal. They also have the highest rated pull force of all HDMI Cables with RedMere, which means you won't accidentally pull the cable head off by tugging on the cable instead of the connector. The tooled polycarbonate connector heads are the smallest HDMI connectors available, which means they can fit in tight spaces, such as on an Xbox 360 Slim with an analog audio cable installed. They also present a cleaner and neater appearance than ordinary injection molded connector heads. Finally, the Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) jacket is able to withstand more abuse than ordinary ABS or PVC jackets, which means your cable will last much longer in a heavy use environment than otherwise.
- 1080p Resolution - This High Speed HDMI Cable has sufficient bandwidth to transfer 1080p video signals between 1080p rated source and sink (display) devices.
- HDMI Ethernet Channel - The HDMI Ethernet Channel provides 100 Mbps, full-duplex Ethernet traffic along the HDMI cable, allowing a wired or wireless Ethernet connection on one device to be propagated to other devices. Note that for this feature to be functional, all pieces of equipment between the Ethernet source and the destination must support the HDMI Ethernet Channel feature.
- Audio Return Channel - Normally, your HDMI cable carries audio information along with the video from a source device (e.g. blu-ray player) to the sink device (display/television). Often times this goes through an AV receiver to drive a home theater audio system. The Audio Return Channel is primarily used to send the audio signal generated by the television when its internal tuner is used, back to the AV receiver, so that you can use your home theater audio system when watching television signals.
- 3D - 3D is the latest rage for both home theater and gaming. A High Speed HDMI Cable is capable of handling the high bandwidth requirements of 3D signals.
- 4K - The 4K resolution is 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 24 Hz, which is four times that of a 1080p display and the same resolution used by state-of-the-art Digital Cinema systems. A High Speed HDMI Cable is capable of handling the high bandwidth required for 4K support.
- Deep Color - The Deep Color feature provides a minimum of 8-bits per color element (24-bits total), providing for a total of over 16 million color variations. Other versions of Deep Color allow for up to 16-bits per element, for a total of 48-bits and over 281 trillion color variations, which really makes your video images come to life!
- x.v.Color™ - x.v.Color is a promotion name given to the products that have the capability to realize a wide color space based on the xvYCC specifications and is a trademark of Sony Corporation. Currently, only AVCHD and Playstation™ 3 devices support x.v.Color.
- High Definition Audio - HDMI supports a full range of high definition audio types, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
RedMere is a registered trademark of Redmere Technology, Ltd.
x.v.Color is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
AVCHD and AVCHD logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
PlayStation and PlayStation 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.