15ft 24AWG CL2 Standard HDMI® Cable With Ethernet Male to Female Extension - Black
Extend your Standard HDMI® Cable With Ethernet with an HDMI Extension Cable from Monoprice.
An extension cable can be a cheaper alternative to purchasing a completely new cable to get the extra length you need. This cable is rated as Standard HDMI Cable, capable of conducting all the standard HDMI features, including HDMI Ethernet Channel.
The CL2 rating on this cable indicates that its outer jacket has been designed to burn more slowly, thereby making it safe for use inside or through the walls of residential classed buildings. The CL2 rating ensures that your cable installation complies with fire safety codes and insurance requirements.
TIP: It is a good idea to test cables and connections before installing them inside a wall. If there are any issues or problems, we can help you resolve them before you spend the time, effort, and expense of installing them inside the walls.
As a Standard HDMI Cable With Ethernet, this extension cable supports the following HDMI features:
- 720p/1080i Resolution - The Standard HDMI Cable With Ethernet has sufficient bandwidth to transfer 720p/1080i video signals between 720p/1080i rated source and sink (display) devices.
- HDMI Ethernet Channel - The HDMI Ethernet Channel provides 100 Mbps, full-duplex Ethernet traffic along the HDMI cable, allowing a wired or wireless Ethernet connection on one device to be propagated to other devices. Note that for this feature to be functional, all pieces of equipment between the Ethernet source and the destination must support the HDMI Ethernet Channel feature.
- Audio Return Channel - Normally, your HDMI cable carries audio information along with the video from a source device (e.g. blu-ray player) to the sink device (display/television). Often times this goes through an AV receiver to drive a home theater audio system. The Audio Return Channel is primarily used to send the audio signal generated by the television when its internal tuner is used, back to the AV receiver, so that you can use your home theater audio system when watching television signals.
- Deep Color - The Deep Color feature provides a minimum of 8-bits per color element (24-bits total), providing for a total of over 16 million color variations. Other versions of Deep Color allow for up to 16-bits per element, for a total of 48-bits and over 281 trillion color variations, which really makes your video images come to life!
- x.v.Color™ - x.v.Color is a promotion name given to the products that have the capability to realize a wide color space based on the xvYCC specifications and is a trademark of Sony Corporation. Currently, only AVCHD and PlayStation 3 devices support x.v.Color.
- High Definition Audio - HDMI supports a full range of high definition audio types, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
x.v.Color is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
AVCHD and AVCHD logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
PlayStation and PlayStation 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
|Features and Specifications|
|Connector Type||HDMI male to HDMI female|
|Number of Conductors||19|
|HDMI Ethernet Channel||Yes|
|Supported Resolutions||480i to 1080i|
|Bandwidth||tested to 165 MHz per channel (495 MHz total)|
|Data Throughput||tested to 1.65 Gbps per channel (4.95 Gbps total)|
|Deep Color||10-bit, 12-bit, and 3x16-bit (48-bit RGB or YCbCr), X.V.Color|
|Supports DVD Audio||Yes|
|Supports Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio||Yes|
|UL File #||E139956|
|UL Style #||20276|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.