- 720p/1080i Resolution - The Standard HDMI® Cable has sufficient bandwidth to transfer 720p/1080i video signals between 720p/1080i rated source and sink (display) devices.
- Audio Return Channel - Normally, your HDMI® cable carries audio information along with the video from a source device (e.g. blu-ray player) to the sink device (display/television). Often times this goes through an AV receiver to drive a home theater audio system. The Audio Return Channel is primarily used to send the audio signal generated by the television when its internal tuner is used, back to the AV receiver, so that you can use your home theater audio system when watching television signals.
- Deep Color - The Deep Color feature provides a minimum of 8-bits per color element (24-bits total), providing for a total of over 16 million color variations. Other versions of Deep Color allow for up to 16-bits per element, for a total of 48-bits and over 281 trillion color variations, which really makes your video images come to life!
- x.v.Color™ - x.v.Color™ is a promotion name given to the products that have the capability to realize a wide color space based on the xvYCC specifications and is a trademark of Sony Corporation. Currently, only AVCHD and PlayStation 3 devices support x.v.Color™.
- High Definition Audio - HDMI® supports a full range of high definition audio types, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.