3X1 Enhanced HDMI® Switch w/ Built-In Equalizer & Remote
Enjoy the easy switching life with the Monoprice 3x1 Enhanced HDMI® Switch!
This switch allows you to connect three HDMI® inputs and direct them to a single HDMI output. It fully conforms to the the HDCP and includes support for all 3D formats.
Two of the inputs are in the traditional location on the back, while the third is on the front panel. This allows you to easily make temporary connections, such as from a phone or tablet, without having to reach behind and locate the plug by feel.
The switch includes a remote control, with an on/off button, three direct access buttons, and a pair of directional buttons to cycle between available inputs. Whenever a device is turned off, the unit automatically switches to the next device in the chain, the same as if you had pressed the "next" button on the remote or pressed the "Touch switch" on the front panel.
The switch also incorporates an amplifier, which automatically regenerates the HDMI signal to full strength, allowing you to use longer-than-normal HDMI cables from the input devices. An external 5VDC power supply is required and supplied with the unit.
Note: Monoprice strongly recommends the use of minimum 24 AWG HDMI cables when connecting a device, such as this switch, between the source and destination devices to ensure minimal signal loss and maximum High Speed signal reliability.
- Maximum Video Resolution: 1920x1080 (1080p)
- Video Input: 3x HDMI®
- Video Output: 1x HDMI® with HDCP and 3D support
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 250 MHz / 2.5 Gbps per channel
- Supported Video Resolutions: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Color Depth: 12-bits per channel (36-bit total)
- Supported 3D Formats: 1080p @23.98/24 Hz, 720p @59.94/60/50 Hz, bandwidth up to 250 MHz
- Supported Audio Formats: LPCM, DTS® Digital, Dolby® Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio™, Dolby TrueHD™
- Input Power Requirement: 5V DC, 2A
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% RH (no condensation)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to +80°C
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% RH (no condensation)
- Dimensions: 6 1/16" wide by 2 23/32" deep by 29/32" tall (1" including feet)
- Weight: 260 gm
Included in the Box:
1x 3X1 Enhanced HDMI® Switch
1x AC adapter with 44" cord
1x Remote control with installed battery
1x User's manual
Please remove plastic tab from remote control battery compartment and plastic covering from "Touch Switch" before use.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Question: The picture from my switch is constantly flickering, even though I have 24AWG or thicker HDMI cables.
Answer: The issue could be caused by a device or cable nearby the setup,or in the setup causing interference. Try rerouting cable paths and distancing devices from sources of interference, such as moving routers and other networking cables away from the switch setup.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.