This is a high quality mini TOSLINK to mini TOSLINK fiber optic digital audio cable. This cable features mini TOSLINK (not to be confused with mini phono headphone plug) on one end and mini TOSLINK on the other end. Mini TOSLINK is mainly found on laptops by Apple. TOSLINK optical cables are used to transmit S/PDIF digital audio information in optical form (red light). It is used by Dolby Digital and DTS sound systems.
- Mini TOSLINK to mini TOSLINK connectors.
- Thick 5.0mm jacket to protect the delicate internal fiber optic materials.
- Gold plated ferrule resists corrosion and provides maximum protection for the connector tip.
- Precision polished fiber tips for maximum signal transfer (includes tip protectors).
- Molded strain relief connectors reduce strain where the cable and connectors meet.
* This cable can not be used in place of a standard 3.5mm to 3.5mm stereo cable. It is used to transfer digital optical signals ONLY.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.