Adjustable Compression Water proof Connectors Crimping Tool [HT-H510B]
- Works on Augat/T&B Snap-N-Seal™ Connectors, Paladin2
- SealTite Connectors, and AIM CATV F waterproof connectors.
- For F, BNC, RCA, right angled and keystone module compression connectors.
- Available for RG59 and RG6 cables.
- With adjustment for crimping different length of connectors.
Question: What''s the difference between a standard coax crimper and a compression coax crimper?
Answer: The standard crimper (hex crimp) compresses the outer walls of a connectors barrel onto the inserted cable jacket into a hexagonal shape.
A compression connector has a plastic inner insertion sleeve the compresses the jacket of the cable between the inner and outer walls of the connector barrel. The compression tool compresses the insert with the cable jacket into place.
You can not use a standard connector with a compression crimper or vice versa.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.