Coaxial Cable Stripper [HT-332]
- The V-block can be reversed, and the indication arrow ">" indicates the (RG) cable size.
- Stripper distance can be changed if user moves one of the stripping blades.
- Stripping the coaxial jacket and inner conductor in one operation is done by rotating the stripper clock-wise 3-6 times.
- It is easy and effective.
- For stripping different cable materials use the built-in hex key to align the correct socket and adjust the blade for best results.
- For RG-58/59/62/6/6QS/3C/4C/5C
- Fixed 2-blade construction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.