HDMI® Extender Using Cat5e or CAT6 Cable - Extend Upto 328ft
Take advantage of the new HDBase-T technology to extend your High Speed (1080p) 3D HDMI® and IR remote control signals over a single Cat5e/Cat6 cable!
This HDMI extender can send 1080p HDMI signals with 3D support and HDCP pass-through up to 100 meters (328 ft) using a single Cat5e/Cat6 cable. It has a built-in IR extender function as well, so you can control your source devices from the remote location.
Except for the Cat5e/Cat6 cable, this kit comes with everything you need to make the connection and start using it right away!
- Supports uncompressed HDMI signals up to 1080p
- Supports 340 MHz/3.4 Gbps per channel (10.2 Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Supports 16-bit per channel (48-bit total) color depth
- Supports 3D pass-through
- Supports HDCP pass-through
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD Master Audio™ and Dolby TrueHD™)
- Built-in IR extender function
- Uses IEEE-568B wiring standard for Cat5e/Cat6 cable
- Gold-plated HDMI connectors
- FCC, CE, UL (C & US), and RoHS Compliant
Note: Monoprice strongly recommends the use of minimum 24 AWG HDMI cables when connecting a device, such as this extender, between the source and destination devices to ensure minimal signal loss and maximum High Speed signal reliability.
|Input Signal||HDMI®, 1.2 volts p-p (TTL)|
|Transmission Distance||up to 100m at 1080p/60 Hz using UTP Cat5e/6|
|Input Video Amplifier Bandwidth||3.4 Gbps/340 MHz|
|Interlaced Resolutions (50 & 60 Hz)||480i, 576i, 1080i|
|Progressive Resolutions (50 & 60 Hz)||480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p|
|External Power Supply||2x 5V DC @ 2A (included)|
|Power Consumption (Max)||5W|
|Operating Temperature||0° C to +70° C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85% RH (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-10° C to + 80° C|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 85% RH (no condensation)|
|Size (W-H-D)||100 x 65 x 25 mm|
|Weight (Net)||170 g|
|Regulatory Approvals||FCC, CE, UL, RoHS|
Included in the Box:
- 1x HDMI Sender unit
- 1x HDMI Receiver unit
- 1x IR Receiver unit with 48" cable
- 1x IR Emitter unit with 48" cable
- 2x AC Adapters with 44" cord
- 2x L-shaped mounting brackets
- 4x Mounting bracket screws
- 1x User's manual
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.