SlimRun™ AV Cable for HDMI® Enabled Devices
SlimRun™ AV is an active optical cable system designed to connect two HDMI-enabled devices with high performance, low power consumption, and low cost. Using optical fiber to replace copper wire as the high-speed signal transmission medium, SlimRun can perfectly transmit 4K@60HZ UHD video over distances up to 330 feet. Compared with traditional copper wire cables, SlimRun AV is not only longer, softer, and slimmer, but also offers better signal quality without the need for external power. Compared with other HDMI optical fiber transmission solutions, SlimRun AV is easier to use and is perfectly compatible, with no need for external adapters or converters.
- - High speed, high definition HDMI® signal transmission over distances of up to 330 feet
- - Supports 4K@60Hz, FHD, and 3D video, Deep Color, HDMI-CEC, HDCP, and High-Definition Audio
- - Simple Plug & Play HDMI Audio/Video solution
- - Powered by your TV's HDMI port – No external power needed
- - Optical fiber cable provides high reliability HDMI signal transmission with 0% signal loss in high noise environments
- - Flexible polymer optical fiber enables a tighter bend radius than traditional glass optical fiber cables
- - Ultra light weight construction
- - Lifetime Warranty – Buy with Confidence
High Definition Video Conference Systems
High Definition Video Surveillance Systems
Digital Signage and TV Walls
Churches and Schools
SlimRun™ AV Cable Drawing and Specifications
Comparison between SlimRun™ AV Cable, Active HDMI®, and Passive HDMI Cables
SlimRun is a trademark of Monoprice Inc.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.