Ultra Slim 18Gbps Active High Speed HDMI® Cable, 3ft Black
The Monoprice Ultra Slim Active High Speed HDMI® Cable series is designed with the thinnest TVs in mind. The small form factor connector heads fit perfectly in tight spaces, while the ultra thin 36AWG cable is more flexible and easier to route. Built into this small package is an active HDMI chipset, which ensures the most reliable signal transmissions to support 4K, 3D, and other bandwidth intensive features.
- Supports 4K@60Hz: This cable supports HDMI resolutions up to 3840x2160p with a 60Hz refresh rate, the highest resolution listed in the HDMI spec.
- High Bandwidth: The active chipset built into these cables ensures that they can provide the full 18Gbps bandwidth needed to support all High Speed HDMI features.
- Ultra Slim Design: The ultra slim connector heads are designed with the thinnest TVs in mind and are capable of fitting into the tightest spaces, while the ultra thin 36AWG cable is more flexible and easier to hide from view.
- Supports all HDMI resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160p @60Hz), including 3D video
- Uses active signal regeneration to ensure 18Gbps data throughput
- Ultra Slim zinc alloy connector heads provide superior RFI/EMI shielding and measure only 0.63" x 0.26" (16.0 x 6.7 mm)
- Supports the 21:9 cinema aspect ratio
- Supports up to 32 audio channels and a 1536 kHz audio sampling rate
- Supports SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD, and other high-definition audio standards
- Supports Deep Color, up to 16-bits per channel, including Sony's x.v.Color standard
- Supports extended CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) commands and functions, the HDMI Ethernet Channel, and the Audio Return Channel features
- Ultra thin cable using 36AWG conductors is more flexible, easier to route, and easier to hide from view
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.