Monoprice Ultra Slim Series Active High Speed HDMI Cable with HDMI Micro Connector - 4K @ 24Hz, 10.2Gbps, 36AWG, YUV 4:2:0, 10ft, Black
Connect your HDMI® equipped mobile device directly to your television using this Ultra Slim Active High Speed HDMI Cable with HDMI Micro Connector from Monoprice!
This High Speed HDMI Cable features an HDMI Micro Connector (Type D) on the source end and a regular HDMI Connector (Type A) on the other end. It supports the following general features:
- HDMI Micro Connector at source end
- Active signal regeneration to ensure accurate reproduction over longer distances
- 10.2Gbps data throughput
- 36AWG copper conductors
- Full size HDMI connector head measures only 11.5mm thick and 21.0mm wide
- HDMI Micro connector head measures only 11.5mm thick and 16.2mm wide
- Gold plated connectors
It supports the following HDMI features:
- 1080p resolution at 60Hz
- 4K resolution at 24Hz
- 3D video
- HDMI Ethernet Channel
- Audio Return Channel
- Deep Color up to 16-bits per channel
- High Definition Audio, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™
Note that Active HDMI cables are directional. Check each end for markings indicating whether it should be connected to the source or the display device. Connecting them backwards will not hurt anything, they just won't work until connected properly.
Note also that only one Active HDMI cable should be present in any single cable run, even if using a switch, splitter, or matrix. Connecting multiple active HDMI cables in series will cause them to fail to reliably transmit the video signal because each is trying to do the same thing.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
RedMere is a registered trademark of Spectra7 Microsystems, Inc.
x.v.Color is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
This cable supports the following HDMI features:
- 1080p Resolution - This High Speed HDMI Cable has sufficient bandwidth to transfer 1080p video signals between 1080p rated source and sink (display) devices.
- HDMI Ethernet Channel - The HDMI Ethernet Channel provides 100 Mbps, full-duplex Ethernet traffic along the HDMI cable, allowing a wired or wireless Ethernet connection on one device to be propagated to other devices. Note that for this feature to be functional, all pieces of equipment between the Ethernet source and the destination must support the HDMI Ethernet Channel feature.
- Audio Return Channel - Normally, your HDMI cable carries audio information along with the video from a source device (e.g. blu-ray player) to the sink device (display/television). Often times this goes through an AV receiver to drive a home theater audio system. The Audio Return Channel is primarily used to send the audio signal generated by the television when its internal tuner is used, back to the AV receiver, so that you can use your home theater audio system when watching television signals.
- 3D - 3D is the latest rage for both home theater and gaming. A High Speed HDMI Cable is capable of handling the high bandwidth requirements of 3D signals.
- 4K - The 4K resolution is 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 24 Hz, which is four times that of a 1080p display and the same resolution used by state-of-the-art Digital Cinema systems. A High Speed HDMI Cable is capable of handling the high bandwidth required for 4K support.
- Deep Color - The Deep Color feature provides a minimum of 8-bits per color element (24-bits total), providing for a total of over 16 million color variations. Other versions of Deep Color allow for up to 16-bits per element, for a total of 48-bits and over 281 trillion color variations, which really makes your video images come to life!
- x.v.Color™ - x.v.Color is a promotion name given to the products that have the capability to realize a wide color space based on the xvYCC specifications and is a trademark of Sony Corporation. Currently, only AVCHD and Playstation™ 3 devices support x.v.Color.
- High Definition Audio - HDMI supports a full range of high definition audio types, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.